The Valley Chamber of Commerce & Agriculture will honor the Man, Woman, Event, Organization and Business of the Year and hand out the Lifetime Achievement awards at its 51st Annual Awards Dinner.
This year's winners are:
- Man of the Year: Willy Elliott McCrea
- Woman of the Year: Georgeann Cowles Eiskamp
- Event of the Year: 2012 Santa Cruz County Fair
- Organization of the Year: Pajaro Rescue Mission
- Business of the Year: S. Martinelli & Company
- Lifetime Achievement: Bruce Woolpert (posthumous, 1951-2012)
The theme for this year's dinner? Mardi Gras! The event will be Saturday, January 26, 2013, at the county fairgrounds.
Tickets are on sale now, $75 per person. Reservations are required in advance. If you have any questions, please call Dianne at the Chamber, 724-3900 or email: Dianne@pajarovalleychamber.com.