Get your Props, starting at the end of the month.
The new restaurant at the Watsonville Municipal Airport got the green light for its liquor license at and owner Andrew Crocker said he's excited to get his new eatery open.
Crocker said he wants "to provide a nice, safe family restaurant" in Watsonville.
Crocker also owns 99 Bottles of Beer, a popular restaurant in downtown Santa Cruz.
Props plans to serve breakfast, lunch, appetizers and dinner. There will be nightly dinner specials based on the night of the week and there's a dedicated kids menu, where everything is $4.50 Here's a sneak peek at some menu items:
Breakfast, served with fresh fruit, grilled potatoes or toast.
- Steak and Eggs $11.75
- Bacon and Eggs $7
- Build Your Own Omelete $10
- Biscuits and Gravy $4
- Fried Artichoke Hearts $6.25
- Potato Skins, with bacon and cheddar, pesto and jack, parmesean and jack or a combination $7.25
- Buffalo Wings $7.50
- Beer-Battered Zucchini and Yam $5.75
- Triple-Pepper Chicken $11
- Blackened Salmon $12
- Cottage Cheese with Tomato Slices $4
Burgers and Sandwiches
- Props Hamburger $7.50
- Garlic Bleu Cheese Burger $10
- Chicken Bacon Avocado $10
- Portobello $9
South of the Border
- Fish Tacos $8
- Carnitas $8
- Fish and Chips $13.50
- Boubon Jambalaya $16.50
- Top Sirloin Steak $17.50
- Deep Fried Banana and Ice Cream $4.50
- Gizdich Ranch's Olallieberry or Apple Pie $3.50
- Root Beer Float $3.50
A draft of the full menu is attached to the Watsonville Planning Commission agenda. (It's about a quarter of the way through the document.)