There's a chance Watsonville will get about a quarter inch of rain Wednesday, according to AccuWeather.
That's nothing compared to the storms at the end of November, which brought about four inches of rain to the Pajaro Valley, according to the National Weather Service. Still, curiosity seekers may be interested in knowing how much this week's mild precipitation affects the Pajaro River water levels.
Now that's possible by simply checking online. The city posted these links on its website:
- Click here to check the current river levels for the Pajaro River at Main Street.
- You can also check the Pajaro River water levels at Chittendon (east of the city at the Santa Cruz-San Benito county line) by clicking here.
Track weather reports via Facebook by "liking" the National Weather Service.
See More on Patch:
- Tax Preparer Arrested For Theft and Embezzlement of Nearly $600K
- Large Amounts of Meth Seized at Royal Oaks Home
- Major Drug Raid Finds Heroin in Chicken Feed Bag
- Gang Investigators Make Seven Arrests
- Police Blotter: Suspected Drug Dealer Arrested at Ms Donuts