The most violent crime in the past few days included:
- An ice cream vendor was held up at gunpoint on Rodriguez and Sixth streets around 1 p.m. Wednesday.
- Police found 187 grams of methamphetamine when they arrested a man on a felony DUI warrant and for being on drugs. It happened at 1:32 p.m. Tuesday on the 400 block of Rodriguez Street.
- Two men, one armed with a knife, robbed a 34-year-old man on the 1900 block of Freedom Boulevard. It happened around 11:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, a man battered a woman by kissing her and forcing her hand into his groin area on the 200 block of Green Valley Road around 9:12 a.m. Detectives are investigating. Then, around 9:45 p.m. Wednesday, a man groped a woman on the 500 block of Main Street.
- There were two beer thefts Tuesday. A man and woman stole a 30-pack of Budweiser from a store on the 2100 block of Freedom Boulevard around 5:51 p.m. Later, about 8:15 p.m., two men stole two 18-packs of Modelo and two 18-packs of Budweiser from a store in the same area.
- On Monday, a teenager was caught with a gun during a probation search on the 400 block of Watson Street around 2 p.m. The teen is a felon and the gun had an altered serial number.
- Also Monday, a 15-year-old boy was jumped and attacked by several other teenagers on the 900 block of McKenzie Avenue around 4:14 p.m. He was punched and kicked in the head and neck. One attacker was arrested.
Thursday, May 24
12:02 p.m.—Three men stole two 30-packs of Budweiser from the 7-Eleven on Airport Boulevard. The fled in a vehicle and went to a house on Airport Road, but were not caught.
2:07 p.m.—A 49-year-old woman was arrested on a warrant on Walker Street and West Riverside Drive.
Wednesday, May 23
12:40 a.m.—A 20-year-old man was ticketed for driving without a license.
11:30 p.m.—Two teens were arrested at 135 Riverside Dr. for probation violations, resisting arrest and having a meth pipe.
11:47 p.m.—A car burglar smashed a window on a vehicle and stole items on the 500 block of West Beach Street.
4:26 p.m.—A man was arrested for having a knife when police responded to a call of someone smoking pot in a car on the 300 block of Pennsylvania Drive.
4:53 p.m.—Someone was beat up on the 100 block of Harkins Slough Road.
9:32 p.m.—A house was burglarized on the 200 block of Ford Street.
9:54 p.m.—A man, age 21, was ticketed for a misdemeanor warrant on the 100 block of West Lake Avenue.
11:24 p.m.—A woman threatened to fight a Domino's Pizza employee on the 500 block of Main Street.
Tuesday, May 22
12:04 a.m.—Officers pulled over a sport utility vehicle with a license plate light out and ticketed the driver, a 25-year-old man, for driving without a license.
10:15 a.m.—A thief took money from a locked desk drawer in the office at Pajaro Valley High School.
12:05 p.m.—A 44-year-old woman was arrested for shoplifting from Kmart.
2:58 p.m.—A man was arrested for trespassing and two warrants on the 1000 block of Green Valley Road.
4:20 p.m.—A vandal keyed a car on the 200 block of Alvarado Street.
9:12 p.m.—A 32-year-old man was arrested for having an open container of alcohol on the 200 block of East Lake Avenue.
9:18 p.m.—A man was arrested for disturbing the peace on the 400 block of East Beach Street.
Monday, May 21
12:44 a.m.—Police responded to a non-injury hit and run on the 700 block of Tuttle Avenue.
1:40 a.m.—A combative man was arrested at the emergency room of the Watsonville Community Hospital.
8:39 a.m.—A vandal broke out the front windshield of a car parked on the 100 block of Lassen Way. It happened overnight. Another car was vandalized—the back passenger window was shattered—on the 600 block of Lincoln Street.
12:28 p.m.—A car burglar smashed out a car window and stole items on East Lake Avenue and Beck Street.
2:07 p.m.—A shoplifter hit a store on the 1400 block of Main Street.
3:31 p.m.—A man was arrested for being drunk in public on the 100 block of East Beach Street.
4:37 p.m.—A 14-year-old female Lakeview Middle School student was beat up by another 14-year-old girl after school at Franich Park, on the 700 block of Vista Montana Drive. The attacker fled, but was caught on videotape.
9:49 p.m.—Officers responded to a man arguing with a person armed with a bow and arrow on the 400 block of East Beach Street.