Watsonville Youth City Council adviser Lori Butterworth shared these photos and videos to show what the high school students have up to lately.
The Youth City Council, a group of teenagers interested in civics and city government, were interviewed on KSCO, were sworn into their positions by retired US Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor and met with Watsonville police staff to discuss youth's concerns following a safety survey the Youth City Council administered.
See More On Watsonville Patch
- How Religious Is Watsonville? Gallup Poll Rates the State of Faith
- How Latinos Languish on Network News
- Local Nonprofit Raises Awareness of Human Trafficking
- How Do You Talk to Your Kids About Scary News?
- Would You Pay a Bill That Called You Fat?