Dear Community Leaders and Friends of the Fair,
The Santa Cruz County Fairgrounds relies on charitable gifts and support of our Fair and its programs from friends like you.
This year we hope you will join our crusade in supporting the Fairgrounds to supplement the funds the State will not subsidize.
Please help us meet our funding priority to be able to continue to operate and provide you with community assets that promote family values, and preserve our farming heritage.
The Fairgrounds is an invaluable asset to the community. It is the home for Emergency Services for flood, earthquake, and fire.
The Santa Cruz County Fairground operates all year long providing:
- Home for Emergency Services for flood, earthquake, and fire
- A permanent home for 4H and Future Farmers of America
- Large Horse Show grounds hosting all disciplines
- The Historic Rogers House, open to the public during Fair week/Private use
- Ag History Project, hosts Kindergarten through 3rd grade during fall and spring for lessons on living in the “olden days”
- Home for Salsipuedes Little League
- Home for Ocean Speedway
- Facilities available for quinceaneras, weddings, clubs, private and corporate events.
This vital community asset wouldn’t exist at all without philanthropy. We rely on charitable gifts from friends like you to maintain our programs, create new ones, and promote family values.
If you haven’t yet sent your contribution, I hope you’ll do so today. The will very much appreciate any amount you are able to give.
Thank you for your support and community investment.