- Check out the first Pajaro Valley Native Plant and Backyard Habitat Festival from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at the Fitz Wetlands Educational Resource Center at Pajaro Valley High. There will be workshops, presentations, a kids' eco zone, a raffle, food and a native plant sale.
- Mark the 10th anniversary of Hearts and Hands Preschool. There will be games, bounce houses, food, cake, prizes and facepainting. The event is free. It starts at 11 a.m. Saturday at the school, 40 Blanca Ln. in Watsonville.
- Get fit with your kids at the Family Fitness Challenge Day. The free event is 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday at Ramsay Park. There will be lots of activities and a free lunch.
- Feeling athletic? Run the Double Road Race, a new event in San Juan Bautista on Saturday. This is one race with two legs. You first run the 10k leg and then one hour and 45 minutes later the 5k leg starts. Times from the two legs are combined for scoring. If you are not ready to DO THE DOUBLE, then join us for the Ujena 5k Mission run/walk. Bring the kids (13 and under) for the Bob Anderson's Kids Cup Mile. For race information and registration, please visit http://www.doubleroadracesanjuanbautista.com/
- Celebrate Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at the Kidrageous Carnival. There will be food, games, entertainment and music in downtown Watsonville. The free event is 12-5 p.m. Sunday in the Plaza.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something